These days, you can hear many cases of burglary and business robberies and the only remedy of this can be installing an effective and reliable security system. Having such a security system is no longer a luxury, but a necessity.
There are many security system installation companies available on the market, however, before you choose to install any of the systems, you must ask a few questions to know a little more detail about them.
- How much area can your cameras cover?
You need to make sure whether the camera range is adequate to cover the entire area of your property.
- Whether your cameras are the infrared type?
Infrared cameras are capable to detect the presence of any suspicious object even in darkness.
- Can I use the same camera type always?
For proper surveillance, you will need to have separate cameras for different areas, and a single camera may not be very effective.
- Whether your cameras are wireless or wired?
For better surveillance, you will need both types of cameras.
- Whether battery backups necessary?
It is important to know whether the system will continue to get power even if there is no power available.
- Whether your company is a member of any recognized association?
Usually, any reputed and trustworthy company must be a member of any such professional association.
- How long have you in business?
If you are planning to install an expensive system then it will be preferable to choose a company with proven experience.
- What is the response time of alarms?
A good system will respond to any alarm reports well within 60 seconds.
- What kind of warranty do you offer?
Since it is related to your security and protection and therefore any system that you choose should be supported by a warranty.